Bobby Brock Insurance (“Company,” “We,” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.bobbybrockinsurance.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Website is not for Children
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at 662-844-3300.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, other contact methods;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your interest in different insurance products; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and affiliates.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and the rights of our affiliates arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, without limitation.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us contact information we or our affiliates may use that information to contact you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information
To exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
ACA Policy Guidelines:
Please read the attestations below.
• I agree to have my information used and retrieved from government data sources for this application. I have consent for all people I’ll list on the application for their information to be retrieved and used from government data sources.
• I understand that I’m required to provide true answers and that I may be asked to provide additional information, including proof of my eligibility for a Special Enrollment Period if I qualify. If I don’t, I may face penalties, including the risk of losing my eligibility for coverage.
Renewal of Coverage
• To make it easier to determine my eligibility for help paying for coverage in future years, I agree to allow the Marketplace to use my income data, including information from tax returns, for the next 5 years. The Marketplace will send me a notice, let me make any changes, and I can opt out at any time.
• I understand that I’m not eligible for a premium tax credit if I’m found eligible for other qualifying health coverage, like Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or a job-based health plan. I also understand that if I become eligible for other qualifying health coverage, I must contact the Marketplace to end my Marketplace coverage and premium tax credit. If I don’t, the person who files taxes in my household may need to pay back my premium tax credit.
• I understand that because the premium tax credit will be paid on my behalf to reduce the cost of health coverage for myself and/or my dependents: I must file a federal income tax return for the 2022 tax year.
• If I’m married at the end of 2022, I must file a joint income tax return with my spouse.
• I also expect that: No one else will be able to claim me as a dependent on their 2022 federal income tax return. I’ll claim a personal exemption deduction on my 2022 federal income tax return for any individual listed on this application as my dependent who is enrolled in coverage through this Marketplace, and whose premium for coverage is paid in whole or in part by advance payments of the premium tax credit.
If any of the above changes:
• I understand that it may impact my ability to get the premium tax credit.
• I also understand that when I file my 2023 federal income tax return, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will compare the income on my tax return with the income on my application. I understand that if the income on my tax return is lower than the amount of income on my application, I may be eligible to get an additional premium tax credit amount. On the other hand, if the income on my tax return is higher than the amount of income on my application, I may owe additional federal income tax.
Please read the attestations below and select a response for each statement.
• I know that I must tell the program I’ll be enrolled in if information I listed on this application changes. I know I can make changes in my Marketplace account or by texting Mike Moore (512)640-6250 (512)640-6250. I know a change in my information could affect eligibility for member(s) of my household. help
• If anyone on your application is enrolled in Marketplace coverage and is later found to have other qualifying health coverage (like Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP), the Marketplace will automatically end their Marketplace plan coverage. This will help make sure that anyone who’s found to have other qualifying coverage won’t stay enrolled in Marketplace coverage and have to pay full cost.
• I’m signing this application under penalty of perjury, which means I’ve provided true answers to all of the questions to the best of my knowledge. I know I may be subject to penalties under federal law if I intentionally provide false information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on February, 2023